For all the family why not try the Berry-tastic Mocktail, a refreshing drink! Also, a start to one of your 5 a day…
- Frozen Blackcurrants, Redcurrants, Raspberries and Blackberries.
- Ice Cubes
- Apple Juice
What you need: Blender, Twisted Bar Spoon, Strainer and a Glass/Cup of your choice.
- Add all the frozen fruit and ice cubes into the blender and blend until combined.
- Add apple juice to the blender until a running liquid.
- Once smooth and runny liquid, add some ice cubes to your glass and strain the blended mixture into the glass.
- Top up the glass with lemonade and stir with the twisted bar spoon.
- Add fruit for decoration.
- Sit back and enjoy your refreshing drink!
Hope you enjoy this Mocktail recipe which is perfect for all ages from a children’s party to a refreshing fruit drink during the day!
Thank you for reading, feel free to let us know what you think.
The World Is Your Oyster.