Are you a student? Skint? Think Christmas décor will be too expensive? Don’t worry we have the perfect ideas to make your Student flat/house Christmassy and it will barely cost you anything!
Here we have listed a few items you can buy to get your room feeling festive:
- Plenty of tinsel – Poundland (£1)
- Miniature Christmas tree – Amazon or EBay (£1+ Depending size and decortion)
- Fairy lights/Christmas lights to hang around your room – Home Bargains (£2.29 – £14.99)
- Snowman/Reindeer ornaments – Home Bargains (£0.50 – £30)
- Kitchen décor: festive plates, plastic cups, table cloth and napkins – Poundland (£1)
- Wreath for your door – B&M (£4.99 – £19.99)
Of course you can still play Christmas songs for no cost at all!
You could cook a Christmas dinner – Aldi sells all you need to have a feast and for cheap prices.
Thank you for reading and I hope this is useful for any students and you have an amazing Christmas.
The World Is Your Oyster🌍